Monday, March 9, 2009

Slim down Sunday (Monday edition)

I was out of town yesterday so I'm a day late on my post. Just as I thought. My appetite came back this week and so did three pounds. I'm still down a total of two but I knew it was too good to last. I will also admit that although I did great in not having any sodas this week I also did bad in having ice cream twice. Yup - twice. The first time was an afternoon treat for the boys and I could just watch them eat ice cream, could I? The second time was for dessert last night when Chris and the boys both ordered some I had to have some too. No walking this week. Since this is not proving to be any motivation to me (I've got no problem telling everyone that I sat on my butt and didn't do anything but eat ice cream) I think I'm going to stop the posts. Maybe if I actually get in gear and do something I'll post from time to time but that's it. My last (probably) slim down Sunday. *Sniff, sniff*

No comments: