Monday, May 9, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

The boys and I went out of town to my parents house for Mother's Day so I didn't have a meal plan for the weekend but I did make Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes. I made these super easy cupcakes without the frosting so they were only 94 calories each. When topped with fat free whipped topping and fresh sliced strawberries & blueberries it was a delicious and figure friendly dessert.

This week I'm trying more new recipes but with a few older ones mixed in. Tomorrow I am making Blueberry - Buttermilk Coffee Cake (250 calories) to have for breakfast for the rest of the week.

Monday - Pasta, Greens, and Beans (379 calories)

Tuesday - Italian Potato Dumpling Casserole (225 calories) and roasted asparagus (about 60 calories)

Wednesday - Shrimp & Bean Couscous (344 calories)

Thursday - Makeover Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta (343 calories)

Friday - Middle Eastern Stuffed Zucchini (379 calories)

*Due to the pitiful selection of zucchini at the store today Friday's recipe will be replaced by Layered Black Bean Casserole. I've really been loving black beans lately but in this one the beans are mashed with tofu! Sorry I couldn't find a link for this one.

Hopefully there will be leftovers of something to eat on Saturday or we'll have an easy meal of sandwiches or cereal! Hope you have a good week!

No comments: