Monday, May 16, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

So, I wasn't really impressed with any of the three new meals that I tried last week. They were hit or miss with the boys too. I feel much better about this week's line-up. I'm trying two new main dishes and they are both meatballs but I've had another meatball recipe from this same blog and it was delish so I'm optimistic.

Monday - Swedish Meatballs (214 calories) with egg noodles (170 calories)

Tuesday - Shake & Bake chicken breasts (145 calories) with Cauliflower Fritters (109 calories) and a salad

Wednesday - Pancakes with a topping of sliced strawberries & bananas mixed with sugar free maple syrup (under 200 calories) and scrambled eggs (70 calories each)

Thursday - Greek Turkey Meatballs (255 calories) topped with Skinny Tzatziki (18 calories) in a pita (hopefully 60 or 70 calories - I haven't bought them yet)

Friday - Chicken Chow Mein (291 calories)

Have a great week!

No comments: