Monday, September 22, 2008

Aloha daddy

Yea, our daddy is home! The boys were very excited to pick up daddy from the airport this morning. I must have been too (or just out of my mind) because I drove right past it and had to turn around and go back! Poor guy. His flight got in a little early and baggage claim was a breeze for once so he was waiting at the curb by the time we got there. He brought us home lots of presents, including these outfits for the boys.

They're definitely Hawaiian but maybe a little too busy for every day. I think we'll wear the shirts without the matching shorts. I got sandals, a Hawaiian apron, a necklace, and flower hair clips (he didn't know I chopped my hair off while he was gone!). We all got some chocolate covered macadamia nuts - yummy!

Believe it or not but Chris is actually gone right now. He made an appointment before he left to take his car to have the A/C worked on. He shouldn't be gone too long.

1 comment:

soccermom10 said...

You're right the hawaiian shirts AND shorts may be a bit too much! lol