Sunday, September 7, 2008

Things they say

Kids say the cutest and sweetest things sometimes. This week Zachary has started to say "I love mama". It's usually a response when I tell him that I love him but it is still wonderful!

Now for the funny. When the boys are in the bath sometimes they like to point at body parts and name them. They are good. They know pretty much everything. Last night Alex was playing this game and when he got to "wee wee" (boy parts) I told him he was right and that all boys have those. I asked "Does daddy have a wee wee?" and he said "Yeah!". Then I said "Does mama have a wee wee?". Alex said "No, underwear." He's actually said this twice now and it cracked me up both times. They know the difference between boys and girls but I've never actually discussed girl anatomy even though they've taken a bath with me. I think I'll just stick with "underwear". They know we're different and that's enough for right now.

No comments: