Friday, September 5, 2008

The green eyed monster

I just got back from dropping my husband off at the airport. He's gone on a work-related trip. For two week. To Hawaii. Hawaii of all places! Although I'm sad that he's going to be gone for so long I must admit that I'm a little bit (O.K. alot) jealous that he's going to be in Hawaii. Sure I could have gone with him but I'm not sure I'm ready to be away from the boys for a week or more and we couldn't afford to take them with us. Plus, I'd be alone most of the time while Chris was in his classes. I have been to Hawaii before and loved every minute of it. I believe my exact words were along the lines of "I'd like to move there even if I had to sell coconuts or seashell necklaces on the side of the road.". I'm going to do my best to just get over it and enjoy my two weeks with my boys and spend part of it with my parents.

1 comment:

soccermom10 said...

YIKES! I didn't realize it was time for him to leave already.....come hang out down here with us!