Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally home

We finally made it to our house today. Our trip home began on Friday. When everybody was still a little under the weather we thought we'd head back Saturday but then decided when we woke up on Friday to go ahead and come. We knew we'd have to make it a two day trip and spend the night somewhere. That somewhere was in Kansas. We got to my mom's house last night around 6 pm or so but decided to stay there. I didn't think the boys would let me put them back in the car for the hour ride to our house. We came to our actual house this morning. The trip home was a rough one. Alex still did very well but wasn't completely well health wise. We had to make one emergency stop for him on the first day. Zachary just wasn't happy at all. I think he knew how long the ride was going to be and wanted to voice his opinion the entire way. Thank goodness for a few naps. We had a good overall trip, I guess. We didn't get to do much of anything outside of the house due to rain or illness but got to visit which was the main point of the trip.

Did I say how GLAD I am to be back home, though?

1 comment:

kelly said...

Glad you're home safe & sound!