Monday, November 17, 2008

I love babies

but if I ever say I want five or six of them please stop me. Unless of course there is a nice big age gap between them all. (For those of you with that many or more kids - I admire you.) Five kids ages six & under - three still in diapers....whew! Don't even get me started on the mess. The toys on the floor in this picture are nothing compared with the tornado that has apparantly hit the basement play room. We are having lots of fun visiting with my sister and her kids but I'm glad that we have three adults to baby wrangle. We tried to take more pictures yesterday with the kids dressed up for church. As you can see, we had an unhappy child again and a power struggle about who got to sit where. However, the above mentioned child was happy once she was the center of attention and smiled sweetly.
Just the boys! Of course one is trying to run away and Alex is not even looking.
Today is Hannah's fourth birthday! She got to take cupcakes to preschool and we are having a little family birthday party tonight.

No comments: