Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The sick house

Sorry no pictures today. I have very little energy. A nasty bug is going around this house. It started with my younger niece when we first got here. She kinda gets it alot so we had no idea it would spread. Then yesterday morning my little nephew got it. Then last night my mom and me. Alex and Zachary are a little bit puny and Alex hasn't been eating well but so far, not too bad. I won't go into details. Today we all layed around the house as much as we could. My poor sister had to feed my kids for me while I moped on the couch. Now she's not feeling so great so I may have to return the favor tomorrow. I never even got a shower today - yuck. This is the first stomach bug that I've had since the kids came home and I'm really praying that they don't get it in full force. I'm doing quite a bit better now but am just drained. I got very little sleep last night and think I'll turn in early tonight as soon as I'm sure my bedmate (Alex) is fast asleep.

No comments: