Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time change troubles

Am I the only one who doesn't like this time change? I know it'll be better soon but for now it stinks. I am so tired at night (have you noticed my lack of night time blogging?) that I fall asleep on the couch and have to drag myself upstairs to bed. Then to make matters worse, the boys wake up a half hour earlier than usual. I think that's due to having much more light in their room in the morning. I never did put a curtain on their bedroom window because I thought Zachary would play with it (his bed is right under the window). Now since the house is on the market I didn't want to add anymore things or put any more holes in the walls. I might have to reconsider.

3 comments:

kelly said...

Time change blues over here too. Bed time is the same, waking up is about 6:45. Crazy!

Joanne said...

The mornings don't really bother me. No one has been getting up earlier. I just HATE it being dark at 5:30. It makes me feel like we should be eating supper that early, too, but then it's a LONG stretch until bedtime!

Sara said...

Even Elizabeth is waking up early! Booooo!!! I can't work out in the garden past 6, so I'm rushing to get things done between when she gets up from her nap at 3:30 until then!

Karen, if you don't want to put more holes in the wall, but still want a curtain, you could always use a tension rod with a single dark panel on it.