Monday, November 24, 2008

We have tile

and a septic tank, interior paint, countertops, and a/c units and vents. The plumbing fixtures were there but not yet installed. A lot happened to the house while I was gone.

This is the kitchen backsplash. It was going in today so it still has the spacers in between the tiles and no grout.

This one is the granite kitchen counters. I think it's going to look great with the backsplash and the greenish/khaki paint.
Here is our master shower. I can't wait to have the seat in there to shave my legs! Right now I have to grip my toe on a little corner of the shower.

This one is the master tub surround. It's going to be an oval garden tub. The tub is there but not installed. The tile needed to go first.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

It looks great! I'm glad that you went with the diamond pattern for the kitchen. Makes it look more "custom". Very pretty! I can't wait to see it all finished!