Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Whew! I'm tired. We've had a great Christmas day. The boys were so excited to see that Santa had come. They both got new pajamas & slippers from Santa and had to put them on. Alex got Hulk pj's and Zachary got Spiderman - they both had Spiderman slippers. Zach's been talking about Spiderman all day. They got tons of great gifts from everyone but had lots of fun in their new frog tent. Daddy even joined in at one point.We had a wonderful late pancake breakfast so decided to eat our Christmas meal around 3-4. The boys stayed in their new pj's all day. My mother-in-law and I did the cooking - roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrot souffle, asparagus, and rolls. Oh, don't forget a pumpkin and a pecan pie. Yum! After dinner Chris and his sister, Amy, took the boys outside to play. This is what I saw when I went to meet them.
What - are they at a beach? No, that's a sand pile in our back yard. Looks like fun but what a mess!
My brother-in-law and his wife (mostly his wife I think) gave me this great photo quilt of the boys. They used pictures I had been sending out to the whole family this last year. I love it! Thanks Pam and Andy!Now that the boys are clean from the sand they are playing with play-doh with daddy, grandma, and aunt Amy. Play-doh is not really my thing but daddy is good. Here is his masterpiece.

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

kelly said...

Looks delicious! I wanted a frog tent too, couldn't find it at the store. Merry Christmas!