Friday, December 12, 2008

You've got to be kidding

You know how you sometimes see cars with such unique paint jobs that you have to wonder what the owners were thinking? Were they paid to do it? Do they own a shop that does that work and they're advertising for themselves? Are they just fanatics about whatever what painted on their car? Here's one I saw today on my way home from the grocery store.
Can you see it? How about now?
I never got a great look at the driver but I know it was a woman and I don't think it was a young girl. Why would a grown woman want a pink Barbie Hummer? I just don't get it.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That is hilarious! I can see Megan thinking, now, at 6-years-old, that it would be the coolest car ever. Possibly even at 16. But, by the time you're an adult and can afford an outrageously expensive Hummer, don't deface it by putting a huge Barbie logo on it!

kelly said...

Karen, I've actually seen that Hummer around town! It's so obnoxious!! Hope today was better than yesterday :-)