Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa visit

On Monday afternoon we ventured to the mall with a friend to visit Santa for the first time. We never went last year because the boys hadn't been home very long and I thought Alex would've been scared out of his wits. I still thought Alex might be a little be shy or afraid but had no doubt that Zachary would be fine. Here are the three boys waiting in line for Santa.Uh-oh. Alex went right to Santa but Zachary wasn't having any of it.Daddy had to hold Zachary close to Santa to try to get some pictures. We did our best to try to crop Chris out but still got his knees in the pictures.We did finally get a good picture but I'm not posting it here because I'm sending it out in Christmas cards. When we were finished and ready to leave Alex ran back to Santa to give him a hug and Zachary followed. Of course we didn't get a good picture of that.Santa was very nice and patient with all the kids. Unfortunately our friend cried too and didn't want to be anywhere near Santa. So, Santa left and walked around the tree and stood behind the chair where our friend Luke was sitting. They ended up with a cute shot of Santa leaning over the chair looking at him and Luke never even knew. Notice the cowboy boots on Santa. We are in Texas after all!

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

That is exactly opposite of how I thought it would be. I figured Alex would be scared and Zach would just run up there....I can't wait to see my card! :)

kelly said...

Cute pictures!

Christie M said...

Cute pictures, how fun! I would love to see the peering santa around the tree. LOL
Love the cowboy boots too!