Saturday, June 11, 2011

Even more visitors

The same day that my friends were here to visit my sister came with her three kids. Since her husband was going to be out of town all week it was the perfect time for her to come over and hang out for a few days. My parents, other sister, and one teenage nephew even made it over one of those days to cook out and swim. My grill was working over time again this week!

This time we used a s'more cooker instead of the grill but we decided to use up the last of the Easter Peeps along with regular marshmallows. They may have had a slightly crisper outside because of the sugar but otherwise tasted pretty much the same.

Of course alot of our time (when not eating!) was spent in the pool. My sisters girls did a pretty good job of learning to swim this week. The kids even made their own homemade ice cream in ziploc bags to eat by the pool.






We had a fun week and can't wait to see everybody again!
Happy Summer!

No comments: