Saturday, June 11, 2011

Visitors!

One of my good friends that I went to high school with & then roomed with in college now lives out of state. I'm sad to say that I've never even been to visit her at her home but she does make it back to Texas every so often. We manage to get together along with another dear friend about once a year. This week was it! We decided to meet at my house this time so all the kids could swim while we caught up.

My group shot of the kids turned out so dark! As you can see, I'm the only one with boys. The kids range in age from 6 1/2 to about 18 months.


Kids and adults all had a good time. My friends and I are tentatively talking about taking a girls trip for our next meet up. I'm crossing my fingers that we can make that work. It would be a blast!

No comments: