Monday, June 13, 2011

Meal plan monday

*Sigh* After a few crazy weeks with visitors scattered in and a long weekend trip to my parents house we are back to normal. Or at least as normal as we can be in the summer. So, back to meal planning. I've only planned dinners for this week hoping that leftovers & sandwiches will make up most of our lunches. If we happen to go out for dinner then we'll have one of these for lunch instead. We'll see how that goes.

Sunday - Chicken & Mushrooms in garlic wine sauce (169) with roasted broccoli and new potatoes

Monday - Philly cheesesteaks (230) with sweet potato fries (82)and carrot sticks

Tuesday - Beer lime grilled chicken (182) with grilled squash and salad

Wednesday -
Quicker pork chops over stuffing (209) with roasted asparagus (60)

Thursday - Chicken rollatini with prosciutto & cheese (169) with prosciutto wrapped green bean bundles

Friday - Petite turkey meatloaves (221) with zucchini of some sort

Saturday - Swedish meatballs (214) with egg noodles (170)

Have a good week!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

That beer lime chicken sounds good! I was planning on grilling shrimp tonight (and making the Chipotle rice) and might use this as my shrimp marinade! YUM!

Karen said...

I think I made it once before and thought it was just so-so. Some of the comments said the same so I'm going to add extra lime juice & rosemary (or whatever the herb was) to bump up the flavor.

Karen said...

I forgot this weekend was Father's Day. I'm sure the boys and I will be heading to my parents so it looks like my meal plan will be moved around a bit, maybe even to next week!