Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pictures for daddy

For Father's Day I made (with much help from my sister - thanks Joanne!) a poker themed picture frame for Chris. To make it extra cute, we decided to fill it with a picture of the boy "playing" poker. I forgot to take a picture of the frame when it was done but now that the gift has been received here are a few of the pictures taken during the staging of the poker game. My nephew Owen even wanted to be in on the action.




This one is from today and is just too darn cute not to add. After going to the movies with some friends the boys & I headed to the mall for a bit of shopping. We couldn't walk past the Disney Store without going inside, even though we didn't buy anything. I did run into Captain Zach Sparrow though......
He looks pretty fierce, doesn't he?

2 comments:

kelly said...

Great pictures!

Sara said...

Hehe...too cute!