Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At last.....

our house has sold! Well, it won't close until March 30th but I can't help being excited. We got the offer late last night but countered back (they wanted us to basically knock of $10k - not happening) and got the news today that they're accepting it. The funny this is that this morning we also heard that someone had put in an application to lease it and we had just listed it for lease last week. We (I) much preferred to sell it and be done but it was good to know that we had a back up in case the buyers fell through. I guess there still is a possibility that it can fall through but I'm crossing my fingers!

3 comments:

kelly said...

Yea!!!! Early congratulations!! What a relief :-)

Sara said...

That's great! I know what a slow market it is. Hopefully it will all work out and they don't have financing problems!

soccermom10 said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya'll!