Saturday, February 14, 2009

Zachary's mischief

Last night we had some friends over to play poker. We had a pretty good group of us with ten adults and four kids. The boys generally behave themselves while we play. At one point during the game one of my friends motioned to me that I needed to come in the other room. What I found was Zachary sitting on the sink in the guest bathroom with the water on wearing only his shirt! What a goober! While I did fuss him for climbing up on the sink I think he went to the bathroom all by himself and was washing his hands. He had a dry diaper and his pants on the bathroom floor. Twice before he's gone to the bathroom alone but he's never crawled up on the counters like that. Later last night Chris said that he found Zachary in the kitchen holding the tub of butter (he's just gotten strong enough to open the fridge door). He had the lid off and was just turning it round and round looking at it. Luckily he didn't have his hands in it although that was probably coming if daddy didn't catch him. Zach's got quite a little personality and boy did he show it last night.

And by the way - I so almost won the game. I technically came in second but was put out at the same time as third place (I had more chips though).

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time...and congrats on your poker playing skills. I can't believe both the boys are getting so big! Zack sounds like he could be a little sneaky at times....Hey...you may want to get a few pics of Zack doing things he shouldn't be doing. When he grows older, you can show him what he may be in for when he has children!

Joanne said...

Maybe it's time to switch Zach to pull-ups during the day. At least he'll be able to get them back on by himself!