Monday, February 23, 2009

Slim down Sunday

Sorry I'm a little late in posting but everyone has been under the weather here (including me). I think that is why I am down two pounds this week without doing much of anything. I was so shocked at this loss that I weighed myself again this morning and it was down yet another two pounds but then again I didn't eat much of anything yesterday (and I'm not counting it for last week anyway). So, I'm down a total of 2 1/2 pounds. Now whether or not it's real, we'll see.

I think I had three Coke's this week. We had another party on Saturday so that's where two of them came from. We had tons of yummy food, including great sweets but that was the day I started feeling bad so I didn't eat much of it. Poor yummy things went to waste without me there to gobble them up. So my snacking wasn't too bad this week either. I didn't get out to walk at all. Bad me. I hope everyone else had a good week.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Sorry to miss the fun, and sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hope you & the boys feel better soon!