Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slim down Sunday

I'll be honest here. My first week didn't go as well as I had planned. I didn't get out and walk at all. Partially because of the weather and partially because of laziness. I did do really well about snacking. Although I wanted to I didn't really snack at all. We did have a little party Friday night and I served only finger food. I don't know if that counts as snacking or a meal - probably both because I did eat a cookie too. I was able to cut back my soda drinking but not completely. I had three I think. That's still better than 7+ so I'm O.K. with that for now. The scale said I had lost a half pound this week. I'm not putting to much excitement in that because I think I can fluctuate up and down a pound anyway so I'm not counting it as a real loss unless it sticks through next week too.

So for those of you joining me - how did you do? You can post your progress as a comment or leave a link to your blog and post your progress there.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I didn't do so well either....I journaled for the first 2 days, only took in diary 1 or 2 times a day, and didn't exercise every day. I'm not weighing, but measuring and lost about 1" overall. I'm Ok with the results, and will do better with each task this week. You're right, Karen. It's hard to be good when you're at a party.